Saturday, September 3, 2011

When the Laptop dies....

so does the blog....

I suppose I could have used Don's computer, but I've got to be totally honest, I probably would have killed it too. And that would not have been good. So I decided to just wait. And wait. And WAIT. All spring. And summer. And now that school's started, Best Buy finally decided to run some half decent deals on laptops. So BOO-YA!

So here I am. Writing my excuse letter to the teacher/reader:

Dear Reader:

Please excuse Janice on her excessive absence. Her laptop died and it took her a long time to get over it's demise and find a suitable replacement. Please forgive her for not posting all summer. But please note- great things are expected this fall. Because October is Janice's favorite month and Halloween is the best holiday ever. So please stick around. For her sake.

Thank you

1 comment:

  1. I have the best sister ever! And the funniest :). Glad to see you blogging again.

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see, please leave a comment or become a follower. Just so you know, I do a little happy dance everytime I get a new comment or follower. Really. I should put it on youtube. So come on- give my kids a show!