Monday, February 28, 2011

Always in Transition

Doesn't it always seem that life is just one transition after another? I'd have sworn that we just had Halloween because life has just gone by that quickly!
I just had to put this out there to show you that, at least in my world, things get done when they can and never all at once. So, here is the current state of my mantle. Much better than it has been the last week and a half when the "Lucky" was on one side while everything else was still Valentine's Day. It was so mismatched that Don even noticed and commented! At least I took the Valentine's Day decor down (though they have yet to wander into the attic by themselves.... stupid decorations).
I'll be back later this week with my banner and pillows. Until then, I hope you enjoy my transition...
~ Janice
* In real life my walls are a tea brown, not this crazy pink that keeps showing up. Also, sorry the pics are the greatest. We are under a Tornado Warning and the skies look like they are about to fall, leaving my only source of light the flash. ugh.....

1 comment:

If you like what you see, please leave a comment or become a follower. Just so you know, I do a little happy dance everytime I get a new comment or follower. Really. I should put it on youtube. So come on- give my kids a show!