Friday, September 30, 2011

Fall Front Porch

Welcome Fall! I've missed you terribly. I've been itching to have the colors of fall EVERYWHERE, but I couldn't explain to my hubby why I want to decorate when it's been SO HOT you'd think it was the middle of summer. Now that's is finally cooled down, the colors have started to change. So maybe it's not on the trees... but definitely at my house!

And since I've already shown you the inside, how about a look at the outside?

Berry Wreath with a few fall picks along with a paper mache B that's been Mod Podged. Cheap and Easy!

Mums and Pumpkins. Would you believe that I got these for less than half what they charge at the big box stores? Just by local or from a farmer's market. Great quality... did I mention they are HUGE?!

Mums. I didn't realize until recently that Mums were as awesome as they are. Mums: not just for Memorial Day!


And a Full Porch view
  Even though every tree and bush in my yard are still vividly green, I love the orange, reds, and yellows that fall allows me to decorate with.

So what's your thoughts? Do you decorate for the season's with a wreath and flowers? Is there anything else you add that I'm missing?

~ Janice


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. What a pretty front porch!!! :-) I am visiting from Wow Us Wednesdays... so glad I stopped by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely front porch, so welcoming :)

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see, please leave a comment or become a follower. Just so you know, I do a little happy dance everytime I get a new comment or follower. Really. I should put it on youtube. So come on- give my kids a show!