Monday, September 26, 2011

Babies, Babies, Babies

I swear they are everywhere! Either everyone has one or is going to have one. I've been to soooo many showers lately that I'm nearly over my baby cravings. Nearly....

But that's not what this post is about. This post is about being the best gift-giver at said shower. Trust me. If you include a few of these homemade burp-cloths along with your appliqued ribbon blanket in a cutely wrapped basket, you will be the talk of the shower. And many more showers to follow. In fact, I can speak from experience... your reputation will preceed you. And it's a good feeling....

So if you'd like that feeling, go ahead and make a few of these...







(I like using Gerber 6-ply Pre-folded cloth diapers. Very thick and wash extreemly well)

And then wrap them up all cute like this:


(and I'm sorry about the crappy pic... I'd forgotten about taking a pic until I had to leave and it was black outside... stupid winter is coming...)


*I made these using an embroidery machine, but you could freezer paper stencil them on or just order them from me. Yep. I'm doing a little self-promoting here. Just leave me a message, and I'll get right back to you.



What do you think? Is there anything you always give as a gift that's better? Because if there is, I'd like to add it to my basket of stuff!


~Janice
Photobucket


1 comment:

If you like what you see, please leave a comment or become a follower. Just so you know, I do a little happy dance everytime I get a new comment or follower. Really. I should put it on youtube. So come on- give my kids a show!