Thursday, September 29, 2011

It's Fall Ya'll!

Fall is my FAVORITE time of year. It's finally cooling down enough to let the kids play outside and enjoy our yard. Here in Nashville, we don't have a true fall like I did growing up in Utah. So I like to bring the fall inside.


Here's what Fall Puked Up in my house this week:

Top of my great-grandmother's upright piano


Another view of my piano

Centerpiece of my dining room table (on a mirror a la thrifty decor chick)

Wooden Pumpkin made from 2x6's and SPOOKY blocks from 2x4's
 And let's not forget about my love affair with pillows:



And we can't forget about Elvira, my boys favorite flying witch:

We have two very large columns leading into our living room....too bad Elvira doesn't know how to steer
 There's my fall decor, with more to come in the next few days. Stay tuned for the Mantle and Front Porch... my favorite things to decorate for Fall.

So what do you think? Do you go all out, or just keep it low key for Fall?

~Janice



Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. love the fall look cant wait to see your front porch!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute decorating! I love the adorable pillows! I am a new follower:)
    www.karismaheartsavannah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love Halloween so I sorta go all out. Love your decor too. Thanks so much for joining my newbie party and so happy to have you. My link goes up Sunday evenings so I do hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all your fall decor! I may have to make some of those wooden blocks, I can think of lots to do with those! Thanks for the inspiration!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see, please leave a comment or become a follower. Just so you know, I do a little happy dance everytime I get a new comment or follower. Really. I should put it on youtube. So come on- give my kids a show!