Saturday, February 12, 2011

The Beginning of Something Exciting

Really?! Did I really just start a blog?!?!

(insert squeals of joy and screams of terror here)


Seeing as I'm new to this block of the blogosphere, let me introduce myself:


The name is Janice. My loveys call me Jan-Michael, Pookie, or Jan-nie. Those loveys consist of my wonderful husband Don, my four crazy boys Bubba (9), Big D (7), N-dog (3), Mr. E (2), and such a large extended family that it would take me an extremely long paragraph and at least a month to come up with cleaver nicknames for them all. In the BC (before children), I was a mad-scientist, a.k.a. middle school science teacher, but left the wonderful world of teaching to stay at home. And where is home you may ask? I'll be blogging from the hills of Tennessee.


Now you may be wondering why I started this little blog... it's really a long, drawn out story, but I'll give you the sweetened, condensed version: I love to make things. Lots of things. Crazy things. It's gotten to the point that my friends and family have told me that I need to start a blog to teach them how to do what I'm doing. So even if no one other than my family and friends check out this little blog, I'll still feel success at being able to teach something to someone.

Despite my immense fear of failure and feeling like I'm going to be the laughing stock of blogland, I'm determined to make my way in this little bit of the blogosphere.


So while my first post may not be about my great new idea or that awesome new must do sewing project, I hope you'll stick around to see what I have planned for my fun new endeavor, Tiddly Winks and Moon Pies.
~ Janice

Wow! Glad that post is out of the way! Now we can get to the fun stuff!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see, please leave a comment or become a follower. Just so you know, I do a little happy dance everytime I get a new comment or follower. Really. I should put it on youtube. So come on- give my kids a show!